Baba Deep Singh Federation is putting in its humble efforts as a non-political, academic, cultural and socio- religious organization for inculcation of moral and ethical values amongst the youth since 2001. With its headquarters at Amritsar, Punjab, India, Baba Deep Singh Federation has emerged as an organization fully committed to the cause of future generations for bringing moral awakening as enshrined in Sri Guru Granth Sahib among the youth irrespective of their caste, religion and nationality.
The earliest name of the FEDERATION ( in 2001) was Dhan Dhan Baba Deep Singh Jora Ghar Sewa Society, under which the FEDERATION took the responsibility of langar, chhabeel and caretaking of jora ghars in small and big religious ceremonies in the city of Amritsar. Slowly, in 2004, the FEDERATION changed to BABA DEEP SINGH FEDERATION Under which, other than the above mentioned works, many other tasks were included. Like showing religious films to children (films have been shown in over 60 villages), distributing religious literature to children etc. In 2005, the FEDERATION held First Turban Competition at Sri Guru Ram Das Public School at Ramsar Road, Amritsar in which over 250 youngsters took part. Four turban training centres have been opened in Amritsar. By BDSF. Through the BDSF Museum, the FEDERATION is trying to show the difference between ancient and modern SIKH life. Kirtan Darbars are frequently held by the organization. FEDERATION also sends free Religious sms’es all over the world to create awareness about SIKHSIM. Free medical camps for the poor and needful are often organized by BDSF. BDSF has opened many Gatka(Sikh Marshal arts ) training centers Every year, Gurmat summer camps are held. One of the biggest events held every year by the FEDERATIOAN is Mr. Turban international competition, which enjoys viewership and fan following all over the world. Tell Us Ur number for daily free Mukhwak Of Sahihda Sahib n Darbar Sahib From Sri AMRITSAR
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To create awareness about our rich and glorious,heritage.
- To remove social and other evils from society.
- To launch a movement in the fields of Literature, Culture, Social Service, Education and other aspects, as per universal approach of Gurbani.
- To educate people about the ill designs of unholy and untruthful individuals, create respect dedication & faith in Sri Guru Granth Sahib.
- To restructure and transform the society into casteless social system.
- To encourage non-professional recitation of Gurbani and Kirtan.